NRS Color Coded Tie-Down Straps let you tell at a glance what size strap you have. Tough polypropylene webbing and our heavy-duty 1" cam buckle ensure reliable performance and long-lasting durability.
- Why fumble around looking for the right cam strap while rigging your boat or loading up gear? Grab the right color and get on with the job.
- We have color coded six of our most commonly used tie-down strap lengths to make them easy to identify with a glance.
- Tough polypropylene webbing has a 1,100 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS).
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many straps."